This week’s mocktail is the Açai Pome Blue Mojito!
I’ve mentioned previously how we love mojitos on this website so here comes another one. This açai mojito mocktail is a sweet but simple one. If you like blueberries this is the recipe for you.
Recipe Courtesy of Açai Roots.
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 10 fresh blueberries
- 5 ounces Açai Roots’ Açai Pome Blue Juice
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Splash of club soda
- Muddle the mint and blueberries together in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the lime juice and Açai Pome Blue and shake with ice.
- Pour into a tall glass over ice and top with a splash of club soda and fresh mint sprig garnish.
Here are a few other mocktails to check out:
Happy sober sipping!