This week’s mocktail is the lightest and most refreshing drink we’ve had in a long time! The Coconut, Cucumber, Lime and Mint Cooler is just slightly sweet and actually pretty healthy.
With a base of coconut water and cucumbers, it’s the perfect drink for a hot day or any time you want a guilt-free indulgence. We found this one
- 4 cups of coconut water
- 2 cucumbers sliced very thinly
- .5 cup of lime juice
- .25 cup of sugar (optional)
- .25 cup of chopped mint leaves
- Combine coconut water, cucumbers, lime juice, sugar
andmint leaves. Let chill for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve as cooler mocktails over ice in a tall glass.
- Garnish with more mint and cucumbers as desired.
Try out these other delicious mocktails:
- Strawberry Pineapple Sparkler Mocktail
- Blackberry Mojito Mocktail
- Spicy Watermelon Mint Martini Mocktail
Happy sober sipping!