If weeks of being cooped up at home is making you crave all things spring, the Lemon Pineapple Kiwi Sparkler is for you. I tried this one out when I was looking for green drinks for St. Patrick’s Day and immediately decided it was perfect for when the weather started to turn.
Thanks to Physical Kitchness for the original recipe of the Lemon Pineapple Kiwi Sparkler, which I’ve modified a bit.
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 2 kiwis
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 can Pineapple Bubly Sparkling Water
- *optional: ice cubes with fresh mint leaves
- Peel and slice the kiwi and place into a small food processor or blender
- Add the pineapple juice and simple syrup.
- Pulse or blend to make a thin, well-blended puree
- Divide the puree between the two glasses. Pour 3/4 cup sparkling water into each glass. Stir gently.
- Serve with mint ice cubes if desired, or just garnish with mint or a kiwi slice.
Check out a few other delicious mocktails:
Happy sober sipping!